About the Fund
Wayland CC Website
Directions to Course
Wayland Country Club
This year's tournament will be played in a scramble format. The rules are as follows:
- Each team will be a foursome. The team will submit one score for the round.
- All team members will tee off. All four players will then play subsequent shots from the location of the best played ball.
- No more than one club length away, no closer to the pin from the fairway.
- No more than one putter head away, no closer to the hole on the green.
- A minimum of three tee-shots from each player must be used as the first ball played during the course of the round.
- All holes must be fully putted out before counting your team's score - sorry, no gimmies.